Is it me, or was 2016 the longest year ever? While the current state of the political climate may leave us anxious about the unknown – and we may be questioning how we got here – we need to remember that 2016 wasn’t all that bad!
In 2016 Abram’s Bed made some incredible partnerships internationally expanding the security of The Safety Sleeper to families like ours in the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand. We were even fortunate enough to travel to conferences all over the US and internationally where we met many wonderful families!
Here are some other highlights:
- The Safety Sleeper received our CE Marking in October 2016
- We held a fun “I’m Special Because” campaign where parents around the world shared stories about their children…we’d love to hear your story
- We were a sponsor and attendee of the Autism Speaks walks in 6 cities
- We made The Safety Sleeper even more unique, where families can turn their favorite sheets into custom coverlets
There are endless possibilities to look forward to in 2017, building off of all the good that came out of 2016.
Here are some other fun things that happened around the world in 2016:
- Chewbacca mom went viral
- The Cubs took the World Series for the first time in more than 100 years
- Speechless is ABC’s New Show Starring a Teen with Cerebral Palsy
- First-ever clothing line adapted for disabilities:
- New emojis were released
- Gilmore Girl’s came back on Netflix, finally
- Another Star Wars came out, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Mannequin challenges broke out everywhere
We would love to hear your 2016 highlights. Feel free to share in the comment section below. Happy New Year!
For your amusement: