The adage "necessity is the mother of invention," certainly holds true for mother of three Rose Morris - a patent-holder, inventor of The Safety Sleeper and winner of the U.S. Small Business Administration's (SBA) 2017 Exporter of the Year Award. » Read more...
– Ease of travel with our portable beds
– Custom solutions with bed accessories that support your needs
– Durable yet soft structure that will allow your loved one to
sleep safe and secure
– Protection from entrapment with our coverlet system provides
a safe space to rest
– 30 Day money back guarantee and Limited warranty because
we stand behind our products
– Experienced customer service who understands your needs & cares
about providing you with a solution that will benefit your family
Simple, because no other special needs bed system offers this kind of enclosure, durability, portability and customization in one product.
» Click here and see for yourself.
We have helped many special needs families taking care of their loved ones diagnosed with Austim, Angelman Syndrome, Smith Magenis Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury, Alzheimer’s, Sleep Walking and other disabilities.
» What our customers have to say...
We are committed to providing every caregiver who struggles with monitoring a loved one’s sleep issues the opportunity to have the same peace of mind we have had since Abram began sleeping in the Safety Sleeper™. We strive for The Safety Sleeper™ to become every customer's choice in their pursuit of creating a secure and safe environment for their loved one, every night, at home or wherever they may travel.